Monday, July 21, 2014

Rebooting

  Ah, the cliched post about how I should post more. But seriously, I'm going to pick a theme and stick with it, and I think 2 posts a week ought to be a good start. My tagline has been "My thoughts and experiences in the World of Warcraft." for over 2 years now, but I've been stop-starting regular posting using various tricks, to no avail. I've also attempted guides and that Alt Appreciation theme, but never finished. I think what I need to do is return to the core reason why I started this blog. I want to express my thoughts so that my head doesn't explode, but in a way that doesn't overwhelm Vent or guild chat.

  Going forward, I've got two weekly posts I'm going to do. Mondays are now my "Here's what I've been doing" posts and Fridays will be "Here's what I've been thinking" posts. I'll supplement with some cooking posts here and there as I experiment with new recipes. It's good to have the occasional off-topic post, I think.

P.S. I was Navispammed!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good. :-) Even I didn't finish Alt Appreciation, it just became a bit much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went for a big ol' 3-4 post a week plan and everything. That sure didn't work.

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely look forward to seeing more posts from you. Twice a week seems nice and manageable, hopefully. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a nice balance of stuff to be writing!

    ReplyDelete